Head of Channel Sales
Our client is an established, UK-headquartered tech business that has become a world-leading innovator in the video media management sector.
Located in Central London, this high-growth company serves a prestigious enterprise client base comprising international household names including BP, Formula 1 and Premier League.
With exciting technology, an impressive leadership team and committed investors, the business is scaling at pace and now seeks to appoint an experienced Head of Channel Sales with a global remit to build successful partnerships with leading systems integrators and resellers worldwide.
This newly created role is of key strategic importance to the business and, as such, demands a highly driven individual who will thrive in a fast-paced, energetic environment. Reporting directly to the CRO, the appointed candidate will take the lead role in developing and executing the company’s channel sales strategy, with the confidence and credibility to forge robust relationships at the highest level.
– A minimum of five years’ experience inchannel sales, preferably with a background in SaaS or video technology
– A detailed understanding of channel sales, with the strategic acumen to lead the thought process underpinning this business model
– Proven ability to develop and build relationships and sell successfully via systems integrators
– Self-starter, passionate and ambitious
– Experience of working in a high-growth environment
– Confident, ambitious and articulate – with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a rare opportunity to join an exciting, high-growth tech business at a significant point in its trajectory. The Head of Channel Sales will join a fun and dynamic culture in a highly visible role that will be vital to the company’s ongoing international success. For the right person, this should represent a hugely rewarding and career-defining role.