Head of Information Technology
Our client is a pioneer in the development of next generation electric motor technology for the aerospace market.
The company was recently spun out of an established organisation, where it formed the aerospace offering, in order to take advantage of the rapidly accelerating market for electric propulsion relating to urban air mobility.
With the support of experienced investors, the company is scaling fast to meet the demand from its growing list of high profile partners. As it embarks on the exciting journey ahead, the business is looking for a Head of IT who will play a crucial role in shaping the digital backbone of the company and assume responsibility for the overall IT management of the business as it continues to scale.
Success in this role will have a far-reaching impact across the company – facilitating growth, helping to optimise overall business performance, and maintaining the company’s position at the vanguard of electrification as it paves a sustainable future for aerospace.
The Head of IT will:-
– Be proven in a business partnering, strategic IT role, as a senior manager at a divisional or group level
– Ideally from a hi-tech engineering, R&D-driven manufacturing, or similar disruptive technology background (outstanding candidates from other industries will also be considered, but an affinity with, or interest in, electrification and the application of disruptive technologies is paramount)
– Track record of leading a high-growth business in scaling and professionalising all aspects of IT
– Familiar with the dynamics of operating in a PE/VC-backed start-up environment
– Ideally have completed current training with regards to cyber security
– Educated to degree level or above
In summary, the role calls for a well-rounded individual who can have an impact across all areas of the business, bringing discipline, rigour and sophistication to a rapidly growing company without impeding the ambitious, pacey, technology-led culture which has led to the company’s creation and early success as an exciting new disruptor in the industry.
There is a compelling package on offer and, for the right individual – suitably qualified by experience and attitude – this should prove to be a challenging, rewarding and potentially career defining role.
For more information, please contact email@example.com