Chief Financial Officer
Industry: Technology (IT) | Post Series B | International Scale-Up
Location: North Central, UK (Hybrid)
Role: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Our client is a world-leading pioneer of environmentally efficient solutions for the data centre industry. Its multi-award winning technology is helping the industry in its transition towards the achievement of net-zero emissions.
The company is working with some of the world’s biggest organisations and is scaling fast to meet the growing demand for its solution. It has recently closed a £30m series B funding round to accelerate plans and drive revenue growth through licensing the technology, ultimately building value in the organisation towards a potential sale in the medium term.
With revenues coming from multiple geographies, having the financial infrastructure to support international expansion will be key to success. As such, they are looking for an experienced CFO to help implement the growth strategy.
The successful candidate will:
– Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
– Be proven in scaling an international business – with specific experience in the US and Asia advantageous
– Have experience of a technology licensing model
– Have experience of fundraising and working with VC/PE investors
– Possess a track record of exit planning or taking a business through a sale
– Be able to think and operate strategically as well as get into the detail
– Be data driven and results orientated
For the right individual, this could represent a career defining opportunity to play a key role in building an international business and driving value towards a potential sale. Furthermore, there is a compelling package on offer (including share options) and thus the ability to share in the commercial success of the business.
For more information, please contact email@example.com